Well, might as well throw my two cents in here.
1) How many Monster High dolls do you have? OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding :p, I’d say around 49 dolls if you include create-a-monsters.
2) Do you display them or play with them? Most of the time I have to display them because some people who live in the house with me are always on my case about me even HAVING THEM TO BEGIN WIT !##@$%^*#^^@*#(*&@(*@^#&!! I’m getting off topic. But when nobody’s around I do play with them. (I guess that makes me a loser, HUH BROTHER^@&^@^!! GHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! (next question please.)
3) How long have you been collecting for? I started collecting them on the first of December, 2011
4) What was your first MH doll? Technically it was two that I got in one day, Basic Spectra Vondergeist and Gloom Beach Draculaura. But I always say it was Spectra since I opened her first.
5) What is the most recent one you’ve bought? Elissabat.
6) Who is your favorite MH ghoul? Doll wise, DEFINATLY Wydowna and Skelita. Character wise, Even though she’s a book only character, and an adult, Miss Flapper from the Ghoulfriends series. I guess I just have a soft spot for villains, and dragons. And villainous dragons that pick flowers in their spare time. :)
7) Who is your favorite guy? Neighthan Rot. He’s not even out yet, so why if you may ask? Zombie unicorn with rainbow hair streaks and visible face muscles. Enough said.
8) Do you collect any other brand of dolls? I also collect Ever After High dolls. But nothing else.
9) What is your favorite doll that you own? Right now, Wydowna Spider Comic Con release.
10) Who are you most excited to be released? Avea Trotter. Because HARPY CENTAURS FTW!!!!!!!!
11) Do you buy the playsets and accessories or just the dolls? I do have a couple of playsets, but usually just the dolls.
12) What is your favorite line? Considering it’s the only line I actually bother collecting, definatly the basic line.
13) How long can you see yourself collecting for? I wish for as long as they keep making new characters, but if my brother continues living here at the house, I may have to get rid of them completely and stop liking them. What do you guys think I should do?